Chili Hotdog Recipes
Chili Dog 1
SUBMITTED BY: Taste of Home Test Kitchen
"Danielle Parsons of Moscow, Idaho dresses up dogs with a flavorful beef mixture.
'Cover your hot dog with chopped onions and mustard, then ladle this sauce over
the top,' she says."
Prep Time 35 Minutes
Cook Time 10 Minutes
Ready Time 45 Minutes
1 pound ground beef
· 2 3/4 cups warm water
· 1/3 cup barbeque sauce
· 1 teaspoon onion powder
· 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
· 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
· 1/2 teaspoon paprika
· 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
· 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
· pepper to taste
· 5 tablespoons cornstarch
· 1/3 cup cold water
1. In a large sauce pan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the warm water,
barbecue sauce and seasonings. Bring to a boil.
2. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and cold water until smooth. Stir into meat sauce; cook and stir
for 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, cook hot
dogs according to package directions. Place in buns; top with meat sauce.
||This recipe has been rated and reviewed
Vendors Listing Form
Print and give a copy to the vendor or fill it out and send it.
Email us your information - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include business:
Name, Address, City/Town, County, State & Website Link.
The Gourmet Chili Dog
120 Brookline Avenue